- SmartAlert alerts SmartAlert missing package definition and alert if shared folder for package definition storage is locked. Now fixed.
- Ignore imageframes Added option “Ignore imageframes outside bleed”
- Pagesize warning Now Smart Alert can warn about pagesize, since InDesign introduced “Page Tool/Dynamic Layout”.
- InDesign® page size warning By selecting PageTool in InDesign® CS6 , the page size and hight can be altered by pressing alt-key and dragging. This means that one document is used both in printed, web and mobile versions. magPeople’s new feature warns users, when the predefined page size and hight are changed, so no mistakes will happen in this area.
- Ignore image frames outside bleed In Smart Alert it is already possible to ignore text frames, and with this new feature users now also have the option to ignore image frames placed outside bleed. By ignoring image frames outside bleed, a user is completely sure that no mistakes will enter the printed version, because they are made invisible.
- Detected Edges included in Smart AlertWhen a user, in the layout process, works with “Detected Edges” in an InDesign document, it is now possible to activate Smart Alert. This feature will alert the user if ”Detected Edges” is on so he will remember to deactivate it and insert an edited picture with the proper cut-outs. As it can be difficult to spot on screen, this feature is a great help before printing.