Follow these steps in order to install the plugins on your Mac or PC:
- Download the plugin and remember to download the KLiC plugin as well, if you want to run a licensed version.
- Expand the compressed library in a temporary folder.
- Find the folder that contains your running version of InDesign®.
On PC this folder is often placed as: C:\Program Files\Adobe\InDesignXXX.
On Mac OS X the program is in the Application Folder as: Adobe InDesign XXX.
- In this folder you open the folder “Plug-Ins”.
- Inside ”Plug-Ins” you create a folder called “magPeople”.
- Copy the unzipped plugins to this folder and restart InDesign®.
Enjoy our plugins. :)
If you have any questions you are always very welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org